Tuesday, March 26, 2013

storytellers

Tim, Kesh and Roo popped in for a visit yesterday. It's only five weeks till The Creatives and we're putting the finishing touches on the day, working out the finer details to ensure it will all flow beautifully. We're really excited to share what we know about storytelling with photos and words. 

Today I met with a talented friend of mine who will create the menu. We have a wholesome, nourishing meal planned for lunchtime as well as some sweet treats for afternoon tea. I'm thinking a range of herbal teas will be in order, with beautiful teacups to sip from. 

To those of you who are already booked - I can't wait to meet you!  And for those interested in attending, I still have a few places free. Email me for details: jodiclairewilson @ yahoo.com.au

Photo by Tim: Poet guards an autumnal array of cheese and fruit. My beautiful 1940s French bread board was sourced by Alison from Bayside Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment