Monday, June 9, 2008

pattern


The little things...like the way Che puts his feet together when lying on his belly - Little Frog is his name today. Love these gingerbreadmen-print leggings to keep his feet warm and to make me hungry. Must make Bills iced jumbles (like gingerbread) again soon, maybe his peanut butter & choc chunk cookies too.

The end of the long-weekend is near but I have enjoyed it. A new baby (photos tomorrow), warm soup on rainy days, breakfast at bellyfish with family, yoga classes with lots of students, a new Karen Walker skirt. Love Karen's designs - don't love the price. Such a talented NZ designer who is loved the world over and subsequently charges extortionate amounts for beautiful garments. But thank you Lucie for managing a boutique with a great sale...where the gorgeous high-waisted denim skirt teased me for months with its $356 price tag and then it got reduced to $70. And I was even happier today when I unzipped the side pocket to find this stunning fabric inside:


Print and pattern coloured my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment