Friday, September 10, 2010

engagement shoot



The Rummeys came to visit on Thursday and we had fun running in and out of gardens in my street. Although we've been engaged for close to three years we have never really celebrated it - I gave birth 3 weeks after I said "Yes!" So, we employed the help of MB & PB and we played models that kissed and giggled and ran around in orange orchards.

Anna and Chris managed to capture the fun on camera. In their fabulous and quirky style they snapped away. This is one of hundreds of shots. The best ones will be published over six pages in an upcoming issue of a bridal magazine that I write for. A few will get framed and hung on our wall. And all of them will be beautiful reminders of this time in our lives. Where we lived, who we were and what we made, together.

23 comments:

  1. Adorable! I bet you had lots of fun.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pic and what a fun way to spend an afternoon. sounds like the Rummey's services will be in high demand soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous. So fun and full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are clever bears, those Rummeys. Beautful shots! And congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful :) I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so much fun to hang out with you guys. You were a pleasure to photograph.

    And I'm so happy I finally met Che. He called me the Special Girl. Aaaw shucks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww Jodi, this is so lovely. i cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do tell! What mag? I want to see more of your gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very beautiful bride to be! Such a lovely way to commemorate that special time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet you had so many fab shots to choose from! This one's a beauty though and that's for sure! They do take some awesome pictures those Rummeys xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great engagement photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty photos, with a twist. I like. I caught a glimpse of some on Mama Rummey's blog too. MB and PB have such a good eye for style, I am sure there's some stunners in the batch of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you guys are beautiful...congratulations!!!
    Would love to see you this week.... how about friday??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sheesh. I love a spot of romance! Fab pic. The blackboard is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness Jodi, this is all kinds of sweet! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Congratulations .... I first saw the pics on Anna's blog .... they look so great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look soooo soooo beautiful.

    I love your dress.

    I love these pics. I can't wait to see moooooore!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! What a wonderful memento of this time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful picture. you look lovely in your dress. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete