Thursday, November 15, 2012

clipper teas : after dinner mints

I make mint tea in a gypsy-style teapot found in a second-hand store long ago. Sometimes I add fresh mint leaves or honey. 

I usually sip it in the afternoon or the early evening, often in the midst of the witching hour - an attempt at some calm.

Thanks to Clipper Teas I've been drinking after dinner mints; a subtle yet refreshing blend of peppermint, spearmint, fennel and ginger. Gently spicy, this is the perfect tea to settle the tummy, aid digestion, calm the nerves and is particularly good for breastfeeding mumas (fennel is great for milk production). 

Come summertime I'll be drinking this minty brew in the late afternoon with ice and sliced apple.  Do you drink ice tea? If so, what's your preferred flavour?

clipper teas : zen again

No comments:

Post a Comment