Saturday, July 20, 2013

29/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: Plane, car and Astro Boy in Japanese; this week's beloved possessions.
Poet: Walking the sea wall on her birthday, the salt wind whipping her hair.

I unintentionally created a sequel of 28/52. I also wanted to create an example of portraits without faces; they are still such honest captures of my children. 

...............................................................................................................................

This week I adored Leah's captures of a journey; rich with the warmth of a summer road trip / Elie and his colourful blocks, a beautiful childhood moment / Logan in mid-summer; so sweet / Saskia wrapped in wool and bathed in light / and Matilda and George - in black + white, all the way from Scotland. 






No comments:

Post a Comment