Saturday, July 13, 2013

28/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: His winter has been about two things: a spiderman onesie and long lego building sessions (usually wearing the onesie whilst building the lego).
Poet: Flyaway hair and rolled up denim; so happy on the shore.

It's been a quiet week around here as I tap, tap, tap on the keyboard, trying to meet a huge deadline. Working from home is always interesting; life goes on around me as I escape into a bubble of emails, interviews and stories. I'm not the nicest person to be around at times like these but thankfully my three besties excuse my bad behaviour. 

How has your week been? 

.......................................................................................................

Reading blogs is always a welcome break from monotonous work. I wish I was throwing pebbles into the lagoon like this sweet boy / or hiding in a field of daisies like Lily / warming in the winter sun with these cuties / chasing these furry bundles across the sand / or spending my time lakeside like Bespoke - water like glass. 








No comments:

Post a Comment