Sunday, December 29, 2013

it's time for a change

I don't think I've ever been on the cusp of a new year and had so much happening around me. Some of it has been in the pipeline for months now, a lot of it was only confirmed a few days ago. It's exciting, daunting and challenging and I'm embracing it - because it's the best thing I can do.

2014 is looking to be good. Very good.

This is the final post I'll write as "Che and Fidel". In a few days time the name of this little blog will change. It's time for a fresh start and a new path and I can't wait to share it all with you. I'll explain everything when the new blog launches but I wanted to let you know that if you do visit here, you'll be redirected to a new address, even though you'll be seeing the same page (and yes, all six years worth of blog posts will stay). Complicated? Completely! Lucky I've got an amazing tech guy doing all the behind-the-scenes work for me.

Sending blessings over the land and across the seas......for a happy, healthy and abundant new year. 

Jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment