Saturday, December 7, 2013

49/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: a very quiet moment (ISO 100, f1.8, 1/640)
Poet: she's got fire in her belly and determination in her eyes (ISO 100, f2.2, 1/640th)

Another unplanned diptych that may just go down as my favourite of the year. Summer light in the late afternoon/early evening; Christmas hues of eucalyptus green and a hint of red. I've fallen hard for the canon - so many possibilities. 

Look back through your photos and you'll notice; you captured a portrait of the seasons, too. Where colours changed, clothes got lighter/heavier and the light threw yellow, blue and green. 

......................................................................................

I loved the colours in Clio's portrait; matte black against hues of cool green and blue / little Chloe and a magical background / silhouette's always please me and this one of Nico is so sweet with the sheer curtain / again, I'm besotted with the colours of the landscape against the bright pop of children's clothes; opposites, just like these brothers / and my friend Claire, always capturing the most stunning scenes; depth and light and beauty. 









No comments:

Post a Comment