Thursday, November 28, 2013

walking with poet

She's a walk three steps, take five back, kind of girl. A mountain of work is waiting at home and I have to constantly remind myself not to utter the words: "hurry up". 

I've started tying her hair in a messy bun and all of a sudden I see the girl and not the toddler. Almost two-and-a-half, she has fire in her belly and a big, generous heart. Her cuddles are tight and her kisses plentiful. And as for her chin mudra; she has obviously inherited the the yogi gene. 

Our seven minute walk took an hour today. 


.................................................................................................

I hope your weekend is a good one. I'll be teaching and writing and (hopefully) taking a walk along the beach. See you on Sunday morning with 48/52 (we are so close to the end!).

No comments:

Post a Comment