Saturday, November 23, 2013

47/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: first out the door and off to a local film festival (ISO 3200, f2.5, 1/250th)
Poet: reaching, reaching (ISO 100, f2.2, 1/320th)

Perhaps it was fate but only days after I wrote this post Daniel and I found an almost-new Canon 5D mkiii online for a good price. We ummed and ahhed and finally took the leap. The gf1 will still be the camera I carry around each day but the canon...well, it's time to start taking photos on a professional level; for pregnant women, families and businesses. 

.........................................................................................................

Oh Audrey, you have the sweetest face and bed hair / little Penny on the train; pretty as can be / quite serious but always gorgeous, Maile / portraits by Jane Mabel always impress / and Grace and Tom - oh my, Ali is one talented photographer. 







No comments:

Post a Comment