Saturday, March 30, 2013

13/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: The morning of the Easter parade in an absolutely fabulous hand-made hat.
Poet: The gaze that broke my heart. She has been feverish for the past four days, poor wee thing.

In between feeding and comforting Poet I enjoyed looking through your portraits this week - so much colour and joy. I completely sympathised with this sleepy sick series, hope she's better now / siblings immersed in the wonder of the world - magic / Hello Everly! - you sweet little girl, you / a gorgeous b+w shot / beautiful little Alannah checks for mail - I adore everything about this vignette. 

I was recently informed that Che & Fidel has been nominated for an Australian Writer's Centre blogging award. There's a "people choice" section and whilst I understand that the process can be a little annoying (and your time is precious) I would absolutely love your vote. You just need to go here, find Che & Fidel on the first page and click 'next' till you find 'done'. Thank you, so much.  




No comments:

Post a Comment