Saturday, March 23, 2013

12/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: Crab hunting, cave exploring and ocean swimming - the best kind of day at the beach.
Poet: Looking very Miss Muppet and trying her best to turn the hose on.

As I journey from one 52 post to the next it's so lovely to see that you're all listing your favourites. This week I sighed at a joyous family and their delightful rain dance / a tiny girl running on a white, expansive beach / beautiful little lamb, a book and her dog / two girls and their art making process, such an original concept for every week of the year / and little Stanley in his denim dungarees, so sweet.

Last week Fritha asked whether I would consider starting a pinterest board for all your portraits. Whilst I think it's a lovely idea I actually haven't ventured into pinterest-land - it's just something else to spend time on and i'm all for keeping it simple. However, halfway during the year I'm going to add another post to the project and I'll encourage you to do the same - posting three of your favourite portraits (of each subject) from the year so far. We'll do the same towards the end of the year - a mini collection that tells the story of the child/partner/subject. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment