Saturday, February 16, 2013

7/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: aka Astro Boy - I don't think he has ever loved "downtime" quite as much as he has this week. It's been absolutely essential.
Poet: I know she looks like me but goodness, I can definitely see it in her serious gaze.

This week my favourite portraits featured boys and brothers! I think this is Ronnie's best capture this year, her three boys waving at their Nan / little River is bathed in light (and I can't resist a good pair of overalls/dungarees) / Zila's boys are handsome and hilarious / Arlo and Munroe always make my heart sing...and I especially love the outtakes / "Mister G sat on the wall" - swoon!

Whilst it's not a conventional portrait as such, Sarah Humphreys has just released "Boy Wonder" - it's delightful and features my very own gorgeous boy.

Can't wait to see your captures for this week....





No comments:

Post a Comment