Thursday, May 12, 2011

bump: silhouette

After our appointment with the midwife yesterday we rugged up and visited the ocean at sunset. It was freezing and I was surprised that my jacket fit around my belly. This sudden cold snap is icy and fresh, there's snow falling not far from here and I can feel it in the air. At the moment, my favourite thing to do is hop into bed early at night, in my new Pjs, with a chamomile tea and a good book. Soon after Daniel comes in and we watch baby wriggle and dance in rhythm; a beautiful affirmation of strength, health, happiness. Life. Yes, I'm growing new life inside me. 31 weeks now.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous. love this photo. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. magical moment captured so beautifully. Not long now. Wishing you all the comfort andpeace in this last trimester
    jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful photo! it's absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful, Jodi. I hope these last few weeks of pregnancy are treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jodi, you look so amazing. We too are loving these chilly nights and massive purple, pink and yellow sunsets. Take precious care, Love Katie x

    ReplyDelete