Thursday, December 4, 2008

day-to-day

He helps unpack the shopping, taking bites from the fresh fruit & veg as he goes. This makes me happy. Very happy.


Cherries. Ripe, red cherries. Christmas indulgence. $6 for 1kg of yummy yummy cherries.


Hand washing. It always seems like such an arduous task. I procrastinate for weeks sometimes. But I love the satisfaction of delicate garments all fresh and clean and lying on the bed, ready to be put away.


I'm starting to recognise photos in my day. Odd for a writer to find that connection with a camera. Nice though. Nice.

8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful photographs - so soft and gentle for the eyes. Enjoy the cherries - $6 a kilo - bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, cherries, as soon as we get our first taste of fat sweet cherries that dont cost the earth I know Christmas is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes lovely pics. I would love to get a more portable camera as I often spot photo opportunities when out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little one. An yummy cherries! Haven't bought any yet they were $16 a kilo here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would make me very happy too. it used to make me so happy but now little A is mr. picky pants when it comes to food.
    i have to laugh at our hand washing differences. you've got your beautiful delicates all layed out and i've just washed all my woolens (scarves, hats, mitts...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice. really nice photos that add something special to the goings on of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you sister, it makes me happy too...
    http://mermaiddreaming.blogspot.com/2008/08/brocci.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. The bug has bitten you.
    Here's to a life time of gorgeous pictures...XXxx

    ReplyDelete