Tuesday, December 23, 2008

well wishes


...to each and every one of you who have read and left comments this year...thank you. I still feel excited when I read the words you leave in this space. I hope you all have a shiny, bright and joyous Christmas.

I'm going to have a little rest from here. What will I be doing? I have no idea but the possibilities are exciting. Perhaps just hanging around at the cafe waiting for a coffee (see above). No doubt many beach trips, lazy afternoons reading and mornings at the park will be in store. Some writing in my new notebook and some time with my precious boys.

Our warm summer is here and I'm heading out to play x

16 comments:

  1. Merry one to you and your lovely boys..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time - looking forward to seeing sand filled photos soon. Lots of cuddles and kisses need to be in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To you and your family, a very happy Christmas too. It has been lovely reading your inspirational blog. Enjoy your rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely. Enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Jodi, enjoy the sun and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Merry Christmas"

    Have fun playing out side,
    don't forget your sunscreen! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry christmas and have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you and your boys had a wonderful Christmas and are still stretching your tummys out from all the gorgeous Chsitmas feasts!! Enjoy your days in the sunshine and at the beach xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a great holiday .... will miss our walks and coffees at the beach at this time of the year! will have to plan our next trip all our love and best wishes for a happy and healthy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year - enjoy your break! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmmmmm, sounds lovely.
    Enjoy & Happy New Year! XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got bake to reading and you're leaving! I am happy for you though. Enjoy your summer, and your boy at this age. I have told my recently visiting Aussie family (with a wee one your Che's age) to read you and one day I hope you'll all run into each other on a beach.

    ReplyDelete