Thursday, April 25, 2013

comfort

Thank you for all your beautiful and honest comments on my last post. It was such a pleasure to read through your stories and learn a little bit more about you and your 'home'. 

Whilst Daniel and I will spend the next few months mulling over our move, I'm mindful of enjoying the present, too. Change is inspiring but there's also a lot to be said for a merino wool cardigan and a steaming bowl of buckweat noodles in chicken stock. Creature comforts are one of life's true joys and I'm indulging in the autumnal kind; wrapping myself in layers, slipping into knitted bed socks, warming my hands around a hot tea cup. 

This weekend will be low-key for us as we prepare for a busy week ahead. Che returns to school on Wednesday, I'm finalising my preparations for The Creatives on Friday and Daniel and I will spend a night in Sydney, sans children (for the first time in, quite literally, years).

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment