Saturday, April 6, 2013

14/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: I see a photo frame, a tree frame and a hair frame.
Poet: She's all better, ravenous for food and looking glorious in red and white (sweet merino knit c/o paul & paula).

I've been in bed for five days now with a nasty throat infection. It's been a rather challenging week for me, but there were a few of your portraits that really made me smile, including Andrea's homely captures, simple and pure / Archer and his graze, suspenders and watering can, gorgeous boy / a little dinosaur and his stunning mama / all of Atticus' excitement is in his hands / and this little boy running down the hollow - it made me breathe a little deeper.

Our clocks changed back last night so it really feels like autumn now. From the looks of the 14/52 portraits already popping up, it seems as though spring is peeking its way through the north. I suppose, in a way, our portraits capture so much more than just faces, don't they...








No comments:

Post a Comment