Saturday, January 19, 2013

3/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: sandy and sunkissed (you can see my silhouette and the ocean in his eyes)
Poet: she hides behind that golden curl

I'll admit that I am thoroughly enjoying all of your portraits. My favourites from 2/52? - Kandice's best friend/love and baby girl; nothing like a freshly bathed baby wrapped in a towel / Sarah's little blonde babes, especially the magic of the aquarium shot / it's so nice to see a Dad joining in....and how cute is little owl Naomi? / Clio photographed Mica in b+w - a timeless shot / I adore all of Dee's captures but especially this underwater shot of kiss-blowing Limi.

And I had to share with you...Jenny's belly from 1/52 is now a baby - welcome precious Marlow!

Quite a few of you have mentioned that one of the reasons you are doing The 52 Project is to improve your photography. First step? Turn your camera off auto and start shooting on manual. Need some help? Well, if you're in or around Sydney Tim Coulson and I are hosting The Creatives in May and July (one place left in May, a couple in July). I've heard really good things about Eyes Open for those of you who like learning online and if you're after a cute and educational poster check out this manual photography cheat sheetAlso, if you're interested in making your photos bigger on your blog I've written a step-by-step guide over here. If you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them in the comments section so ask away!

To link up to 3/52 just click "read more"........




No comments:

Post a Comment