Sunday, February 14, 2010

monday - still summery


Two balloons can help create hours of imaginative play. See Kyrie's inspiring un-toys list here.

The response to my last post on pregnancy loss has been amazing. To those of you that have left a comment describing your experience...thank you for being brave enough to share your story. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you can find comfort in the words and stories of others. I'll leave the comments open for another day. Tomorrow I will randomly pick 5 numbers out of the hat - I trust that the people chosen are the ones that really need to read Zoe's book.


6 comments:

  1. I carry un-inflated balloons in my handbag & purse for emergency out and about play material. Won't leave home without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love un toys! Ballons are a hit around here too - is it just me or is Che getting taller every week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh – what a great idea. I love it, especially the jar lids (think I like the sounds of the popper on the top!)

    Can't wait to meet Che one day, will have to bring a little friend up to visit you later in the year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your beach and sunshine is beckoning me!

    Balloons are a big deal around here too. Endless fun (unless they are accidentally released, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are always so precious. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the untoys list. Can't wait to have some fun! xo m.

    ReplyDelete