Saturday, June 1, 2013

22/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: The light pours into his room first thing in the morning - perfect excuse to stay in bed and read.
Poet: She's an on-the-floor, legs kicking, tantrum thrower. Hello almost-2!

There's only one thing I don't like about this project; I'm witnessing the weeks rush by and feeling like it's all going too fast. 

...................................................................................................................................................

Big, beautiful eyes - I love the angle Allison used to capture sweet Eloise / Cutie pies messing about, I adore these b+w shots by Lottie / Christina caught warm, autumn light and reflects on her own parenting / Charlie and Edie and a background of lush, spring green / Mariana's gorgeous girl on a skateboard, contagious joy and perfect shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment